Old August 2nd 13, 04:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Trish Brown

Default Quilts in Movies...

Pat on the Green wrote:
That is a very good point, actually.
I have hardly done any P&Q at all for three years or so since my
separation - there's always 'stuff' (having to do everything myself!).
I keep trying to catch up, to get 'everything on the list done so that I
can pick my sewing up again'. So, I haven't had anything really to post
about. Also, I had a new service provider and computer, which wouldn't
accept my old Usenet system. I have more or less sussed out just enough
to communicate with e-mails, but newsgroup has been 'iffy'. But, my
last post did appear, so perhaps all is well again - just different!

I will make an honest effort to post some mo more on topic than this
one is g

*First question: how many of us are only reading RCTQ this way? or who
regularly read posts in both ways?
OK, there's Susan here, Julia, myself,I'm pretty sure Ginger does also;
and I think Polly does both. If we had an idea of how many there were,
we would have a better feeling of what size group we were still a part
of.

I will post in the coming week about a project I am doing with my local
quilting group. As usual, I haven't got time to write any more just
now; but I'll make sure I don't leave it too long.

Let's all get writing! We're perhaps feeling a bit discouraged.
However, we can still have a great timew, even if we are small in
number.

Pat on the Green

I check in every day but don't post much either. I'll try to do better
in future!

--
Trish Brown {|:-}

Newcastle, NSW, Australia