Old October 18th 18, 03:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default Judaica/Jewish themed designs

On Thu, 18 Oct 2018 09:34:57 -0400, Nyssa
wrote:

I'm not sure why, but I don't get them - I did get some
while I still had a land line, but none, ever, on my cell
phone.

I still have a landline and no cell phone. I still get the
annoying calls from lying telemarketers claiming that someone
in my household has indicated they have an interest in (fill
in the blank) service or from someone claiming they're from
Microsoft and have detected a problem with my Windows computer...
and I use Linux.

Annoying, but I don't have caller ID and have elderly neighbors
in poor health, so can't afford NOT to answer the phone in
case it's one of them with an problem or emergency and they
need my help with something.

Nyssa, who actually did publish several Judaica designs way
back when

Yes, I remember you well, good to see you again. Afraid I don't do
needlework anymore but do a lot of knitting, socks mostly. Kind of
you to look out for your neighbours, I do visit an old gal of 98, she
is pretty much shut in now but her brain is still all there.