Old October 31st 17, 08:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Violet Stitches

Default Questions about 36ct fabric; plys of thread & bead size?

Maybe check for petit point patterns. IIRC, those are all stitched over
one. I know there are a lot of jewelry patterns.

Excellent idea...you know, to stitch something which was DESIGNED to be stitched 1 over 1. I'm somewhat concerned that never crossed my mind.

I am *so* close to finishing my Victorian
house...about a 3"x3" area left. I can be patient.

Did you finish? I'd love to see it!

I've been a bit delayed on my Maple Leaf as we had some storm damage in our yard over here (windstorm which took down a big tree). Now it's Halloween and I'm going trick or treating with my 6 yr old tonight. He doesn't care how cold it is, he wants to run around the neighborhood for 3+ hours while I drag my disabled arse behind him. That should knock me out for a week...but he'll share some of his candy with me as a consolation prize.