Old September 28th 17, 04:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Jinx the Minx

Default Nordic Needle

Joan Erickson wrote:
On 9/25/2017 11:53 PM, jinx the minx wrote:
sharoncapps wrote:
I was stunned when I got my mail today and I had an invitation from Nordic
Needle for a closing sale. They sent out invitations to loyal patron for a
week of shopping before notifying the general public about their closing

I somehow dropped off their paper mailing list some time ago. It's an
arduous, boring ride up there from Minneapolis, but I did it often in my
single 20's days. I may have to plan a final road trip in the near future.
:-(

Arliss & I will be there when the door opens tomorrow morning at 10. It
says we can bring a friend, so I can bring 2, if you want to meet us
there!

The letter actually said "local" customers and it looks, AFAICT, that
it's a radius of less than 200 miles. Sharon, how far away are you?

Hey! I have my @ badge...I'll wear that so I'll be recognizable!

Dagnabit! I'm 253 miles away! If I had seen your invite before 10:15pm
tonight I would have made arrangements to hightail it up there!

--
jinx the minx