Old September 26th 17, 02:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
sharoncapps

Default Nordic Needle

The invitation only sale is from September 28th-October thru October 4th.
It will then go in the paper and anyone is invited.
Sharon in MN

"jinx the minx" wrote in message
sharoncapps wrote:
I was stunned when I got my mail today and I had an invitation from
Nordic
Needle for a closing sale. They sent out invitations to loyal patron for
week of shopping before notifying the general public about their closing
They will be closing their doors forever after 42 years. What a loss.
We
have the general craft stores like Michaels, Hobby Lobby and JoAnne's but
Nordic Needle was our only actual needlework store for quite a area
around
us. I don't know if there are any others closer than the Minneapolis
area.
I guess the young people of today just don't stitch or do needlework.
How
sad is that. I will sure miss them.
Sharon in MN

I somehow dropped off their paper mailing list some time ago. It's an
arduous, boring ride up there from Minneapolis, but I did it often in my
single 20's days. I may have to plan a final road trip in the near
future.
:-(

--
jinx the minx