Old March 11th 16, 04:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default Anvil Chorus Quilt

In McCall's quilting magazine Sept./Oct. 2013 page 86 is the Anvil Chorus quilt I am in the process of making. I plan on changing the quilt a little by putting just 2 1/2 in rows sewn together as strips for sashing and a 4 patches all around the outer quilt as a border. The quilt calls for 2 1/2 in sqs and 6 1/2 inch sqs., double strips for all sashings. I also am making the blocks bigger because they used 8 inch squares. The quilt calls for fall colors but they are too dark for me, so will use brighter ones. Love this scrappy look. Sorry, don't have any way to post a picture. There are 4 small half squares and 2 large half squares and two solid background squares make up the block. Hope someone has this magazine and can post a picture for me.
Sandy$