Old June 18th 13, 06:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Default Apologies for being absent

Golly you have been busy. Sounds mostly good but the not feeling well
stuff. Glad to see
folks pop in.
Taria

"Sunny" wrote in message

I am so sorry to have been away for so long. I would say that it's because
I've been busy quilting, but that's not really true. I've been busy ...
raising two puppies, getting son #2 off to Air Force basic training (we went
to Texas for his graduation a few weeks ago), getting son #1 started in a
new career repairing(wait for it -----) repairing sewing machines, not being
very well physically and generally belly-aching and carrying on.

I miss everybody here horribly. Ginger, I owe you email big time. Nightmist,
so good to see you are feisty as ever, even if you are a bit laid up right
now. Everybody? Oh my how good to see the old gang and all the names and it
makes me tear up a bit.

I promise not to be scarce now. I will pop in and say hello and tell you
when I get a new project going.

I love every one of you,
Sunny