Old June 18th 13, 01:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ginger in CA

Default Apologies for being absent

So good to see you back here with us.
Like Mz Butterfly says, take a chair down from the railing and pull it up to the frame!

Ginger in CA

On Monday, June 17, 2013 8:48:56 PM UTC-7, Sunny wrote:
I am so sorry to have been away for so long. I would say that it's because I've been busy quilting, but that's not really true. I've been busy ... raising two puppies, getting son #2 off to Air Force basic training (we went to Texas for his graduation a few weeks ago), getting son #1 started in a new career repairing(wait for it -----) repairing sewing machines, not being very well physically and generally belly-aching and carrying on.

I miss everybody here horribly. Ginger, I owe you email big time. Nightmist, so good to see you are feisty as ever, even if you are a bit laid up right now. Everybody? Oh my how good to see the old gang and all the names and it makes me tear up a bit.

I promise not to be scarce now. I will pop in and say hello and tell you when I get a new project going.

I love every one of you,

Sunny