Old March 1st 08, 08:52 AM posted to alt.sewing,rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Mary Fisher

Default How to remove a glued-in shirt label

"Lurfys Maw" wrote in message

Congratulations on finding a solution! Sounds like "Goof
Off" is a good product to have on hand.

I couldn't survive without it. At the risk of further annoying Mary,

LOL! It would take a lot more than that to annoy me :-)

also do not like the stickly residue that many price stickers leave on
stuff.

I can't think of an instance when I'd want to do remove a price sticker -
not that there are many in these days of bar codes and most stickers are
peelable anyway, aren't they?

Life's too short.

Mary