Old March 1st 08, 04:27 AM posted to alt.sewing,rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
BEI Design

Default How to remove a glued-in shirt label

Lurfys Maw wrote:
On Sat, 01 Mar 2008 03:41:27 GMT, Emily Bengston

Thanks for the tip.

Let us know how it is after you laundry it, please. I
have two that were gifts I've never worn because of
those glue-in tags. I will try the Goof Off, I just
purchased a bottle last week.
Emily

I did a quick manual wash in the sink with warm water and
hand soap.
After it dried off, I could not see any discoloration or
any other ill effects. It did still have a very light
smell of the Goof Off. I'll
wash it in a few days when I have a full batch.

Congratulations on finding a solution! Sounds like "Goof
Off" is a good product to have on hand.

Beverly