Old August 12th 07, 06:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Default *sigh* LOT OF 6 VINTAGE WHITEWORK LINEN DOILIES

Didn`t you recognize the Other group ???
mirjam
notinthislifetime@yougottabejoking wrote:

"Shillelagh" wrote in message

IF by any chance you're reading the ng through Outlook Express you can do
it
through "Message Rules" by blocking the senders or perhaps the actual
newsgroups. I know blocking the senders will work. If you need step by
step help, let me know.

Shelagh

I'll check on that tomorrow, Shelagh. Thank you for the directions though.
) I just had a b*tch on about it because it was getting to be annoying
seeing a bunch of people who are obviously from other groups posting this
nit-picking stuff on here. ;o)

*hugs*
Gem