Old August 22nd 03, 06:01 AM
Jewitch

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 18:41:12 -0700, "Diana Curtis"
wrote:

Thats just how most of us who have old beautys feel. Its got little to do
with the money, there is a deeper love running there. Every time you use her
for something you will have that feeling renewed.
Im so happy this perty machine has found a loving home, where she will be
loved and valued.

This same place does rentals ... basic machine for $15 a week.
Tomorrow, DH and I will go pick up one to tide me over, now that i
have the urge to sew.

Some how in all this, I have just remembered that my mother has a
treadle machine that she's never used. She uses it as a table, and has
a basket of flowers sitting on the treadle. We (us kids) are always
'putting our names on things' for when she passes . . . I hope my
Sistah does not already have her name on that! If she does, I may
trade her the 18 place setting of etched glass that will compliment
her China!

Jewitch