Old September 7th 10, 03:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
DiMa[_4_]

Default Finished 60th Birthday quilt

Dear Dee, near enough is good enough in this case to be a relative but you
wont be getting a quilt. Sorry.

--
Di
I'm creative! You can't expect me to be neat too.

"Dee in Oz" wrote in message
. au...
Love the colours Di, even matches the curtains.

My birthday ends in a zero this year but I bet you can't get 'my quilt'
finished in time for my birthday.

Oh thats right 'we' aren't even related.....

Dee in Oz
(Di and I first met through genealogy)

"DiMa" wrote in message
Hi all,
I have finally finished my sister's 60th birthday quilt.

If you would like to have a look, please see:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...zasQuilt03.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...zasQuilt04.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...zasQuilt05.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...zasquilt01.jpg