Old August 24th 09, 10:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Robert Christ

Default Where to go in Czech Republic?

"Elske" wrote:

"Robert Christ" schreef in bericht
news | "Elske" wrote:

| Hi all,
|
| In September I am going on holiday for 2 weeks. Someone informed that I
| could go to the Czech Republic because you can find really nice stained
| glass, glass objects and antiques there. (the first two will have most of
my
| interest) Since I''ve never been there, I don't know where to go to
exactly.
| Because I am the proud owner of a TomTom since one week, I dare to go too
| ;-)
|
| Any tips?
|

| Hi,
|
| I´m sure, that there are some nice stained glass projects:
|
| http://vitraze.skloart.cz/reference
|
| This company is a stained glass studio which used our
| (www.lamberts.de) mouthblown glass sheets for some projects.
|
| Best regards and have a nice weekend,
| Robert
| --
| Robert Christ *** http://www.christonline.de
|
| Wer etwas will sucht Wege. Wer etwas nicht will sucht Gruende. (unbekannt)

Nice! Thanks!
Or maybe I should just visit your factory and buy glass there. Too bad you
don't do tours ;-)

Hi,

you can buy our glass through

Groothandel Pfann GBB
Jules Verneweg 32
NL-5015 BM Tilburg
Telephone: + 31-(0)13-5325118
Telefax: +31-(0)13-5800350
E-Mail: tilburg (at) pfann.nl
Internet: www.pfann.nl

or

Groothandel Pfann BV
Industrieweg 22D
NL-3738 JX Maartensdijk
Telephone: +31-(0)346259040
Telefax: +31-(0)346212836
E-Mail: info (at) pfann.nl
Internet: www.pfann.nl

but if you are in our area, just let me know the date.
If you would be here in the morning until 8:30 (our production time is
from 3:30 a.m. until 9:30 a.m., Monday-Friday) you could take a quick
look to the production ,-)

Best regards,
Robert