Old July 28th 09, 12:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Miriah

Default Patons Chantal DK & Pearl DK

Miriah had written this in response to
http://www.sewgirls.com/yarn/Re-Pato...-DK-26701-.htm :
Thank you DA for the info! I have searched high and low for this
information. I have many discontinued yarns from a store that went out of
business three years ago, and I can't find info on a good number of them.
Where is the best place to find information on these discontinued yarns?

Miriah

DA wrote:

"Miriah" wrote in
message
m...
I am looking for the yardage on a 50g skein of Patons Chantal DK
& Patons
Pearl DK. They are both discontinued yarns.

-------------------------------------

Patons Chantal DK 133 yards per 50 grams 11 stitches to 2 inches on a
US
size 6
Patons Cotton Perle 115 yards per 50 grams 5 stitches to 1 inch on a US
size
6

DA

Delivered via http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.yarn - 25834 messages and counting!