Old September 6th 06, 04:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate G.

Default QI Inventory??

A snake.... YIKES! What kind? My DS#3 has always been infatuated with snakes. When he was a
little rugrat (he is now almost 20) he had many, many little rubber snakes. One was about 30 inches
long and looked VERY realistic. Once when I had a carpet cleaner in the house... doing Ryan's
bedroom... all of a sudden I heard a HORRENDOUS SCREAM...

Yep! You guessed it.... the steam cleaner found Ryan's snake!

Me thinks maybe his trousers might have needed steam cleaning from the sound of that yell!

Kate in MI

"Boca Jan" wrote in message
I have a dog, bird, chameleon and snake. Their names are
Gallagher, Pip, Arnold and Binky

--
Boca Jan
Florida - Land of the Hurricanes

"Kate G." wrote in message
I'm sitting here watching my 6 month old Yellow Lab puppy named Samson DEVOUR a new rawhide
bone... and wondered?

Do you have a QI (or 2 or 3 or 4?)

If so... Dog or Cat (or something else)?

How old is he or she?

What breed?

What is/are your QI(s) names?

You can see some pics of my "puppy" he http://community.webshots.com/user/Candy_Jar_Swap
Where can we see pictures of yours?

Kate in MI

PS: (I use the term "puppy" loosely... he has now surpassed 60 pounds!