Old September 6th 06, 03:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Gothikka

Default QI Inventory??

I have two quilt QI's, both cats. Ozzy is a brown Tabby, aged ten
years. Mango is a cross between either a Persian or a Rag Doll and a
Tabby. She just turned seven. I would love a German Shepherd or a Great
Dane, but I think it would be wise to wait until my daughter is older
as both are large breeds.I haver pics of both the cats on my web shots
page.

Gillian in SW Michigan.
http://community.webshots.com/user/gothikka

Kate G. wrote:
I'm sitting here watching my 6 month old Yellow Lab puppy named Samson DEVOUR a new rawhide bone...
and wondered?

Do you have a QI (or 2 or 3 or 4?)

If so... Dog or Cat (or something else)?

How old is he or she?

What breed?

What is/are your QI(s) names?

You can see some pics of my "puppy" he http://community.webshots.com/user/Candy_Jar_Swap
Where can we see pictures of yours?

Kate in MI

PS: (I use the term "puppy" loosely... he has now surpassed 60 pounds!