Old September 6th 06, 03:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debbi in SO CA

Default QI Inventory??

1 doggie QI. Black, cocker mix. We got him when he was approximately
2, will be 4 years that we have had him next month. Billy was a rescue
dog I got for my DS's 12th birthday. To this day, he still can't get it
through his thick skull that he is my son's dog and not mine.

He loves to sleep on my bed on my pink and green Irish Chain. I also
have a mystery quilt on my bed that he has taken a real liking to.

You can see Billy at

http://webshots.com/user/daffymom0401

Debbi in SO CA

Kate G. wrote:
I'm sitting here watching my 6 month old Yellow Lab puppy named Samson DEVOUR a new rawhide bone...
and wondered?

Do you have a QI (or 2 or 3 or 4?)

If so... Dog or Cat (or something else)?

How old is he or she?

What breed?

What is/are your QI(s) names?

You can see some pics of my "puppy" he http://community.webshots.com/user/Candy_Jar_Swap
Where can we see pictures of yours?

Kate in MI

PS: (I use the term "puppy" loosely... he has now surpassed 60 pounds!