Old July 9th 03, 05:56 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Nora this is awful !!!
i think now adays with enviroment and ecology , you could try and
change that , [ Driers take up electricity]
Here one can hang outside but has to hang some Cover or hide , for it
!!!
I think this are stupid rules ,
many yars ago Elinor Roosevelt , came to visit here see all those new
Housing for all the Refugees Isarel absorbed. A housing plant was told
not to hang their washing outside !!! when her entourage came , she
refused to go to the designated housing and insisted on going to the
other one [ where washing Naturally hung to dry] saying she likes to
meet those ;`Clean People`!!!
true story ,,, Engineers devised hides for wash that are too small
thus people hang it all around those hides ,, But when you visit old
cities you think it is charming !!!
time to cahnge this stupid law !!!!
mirjam

You lucky ladies that can hang your clothes out to dry. I wish I could but it's
a no-no to have a clothes line where I live. In fact there are some housing
places that it is written in the association rules, no clothes lines.

Hugs,

Nora