Old July 4th 03, 12:24 PM
Katherine

(Els van Dam) wrote
Hello kiddo.....I thought you were gone...you have found a library or
someones computer...great.....

Who is worried on Canada Day anyway......

hope you had a great one at the other side of the country

Hi, Els. Well, I am gone, but am able to have some kind of access
through google. I don't like it, but it is better than nothing, right?
I should be home by the end of the month, and then things will be back
to normal.
I have done my yaarn shopping yet, but will do so early next week. I
have seen my mother twice so far, and she is looking good, but frailer
than last time.
Hope you had a good Canada Day.
Hugs,
Katherine