Old January 25th 10, 12:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
mirjam

Default boooooohooo where are you all ?

Hallo Lynne

Until last summer I had never knitted or crocheted anything just for fun.

I have to admit that even when i knit something useful , i still have
fun making it.
And over the years of knitting crocheting etc i made many things for
Fun, but i understand you call Fun things , that which others call ,
Not Useful things. Well i am kniting Artworks , in which the knitting
technique is an important part of their `imagery`. You may see such
works [ those that already have been exhibited ] on my site
http://fibersiv.net

as well as some Moebiouses and a hair dresser that some people posted
with my patterns ,

crocheted a couple ice creams and their cones. *They were so silly. *Gave
them to a friends with kids and kept one for myself.

hahahahahah how nice .

Do you ever post pictures of your creations online?

see above
, have you posted something that i can see Please ???
mirjam