Old August 26th 07, 10:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KittyG

Default Mega Quilter User guide... help needed

I have one, Jo. What are your questions? You may email me if you like.

--
KittyG

~kitty in phx~

http://community.webshots.com/user/kittykatchee

---
Inside some of us is a thin person struggling to get out, but she can
usually be sedated with a few pieces of chocolate cake.
---

"Jo P" wrote in message
Hey there, I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get hold of a copy
of the Husqvarna Mega Quilter User guide? Not that I've lost mine...oh
no...only a REAL idiot would loose the user guide, right? Right. I've
turned the sewing room inside out and upside down and I can't find it
anywhere. I haven't had the machine very long, so getting the settings
right isn't automatic yet. I've worked so hard on this quilt top that I
would cry if I started and screwed it up because I hadn't got the settings
right. I was hoping to get most of the quilting done this weekend, but
that just isn't going to happen now. I've tried to google it and get a
replacement or download from Husqvarna, but no luck as yet.

Any ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks
--
Jo P