Old October 19th 05, 03:35 PM
Susan Torrens

Default Added some photos to Webshots

I have made some tiny cheater quilts for the railway, but the buildings are
all made from scratch by my DH. I help with gardening detail, and sometimes
I give him my 2 cents about building layouts. It is a fun hobby - a great
time filler, and a good project to help him adjust to retirement. (He has
adjusted quicker than most!)

--
Susan in Kingston ON
quilting - what else?
"MB" wrote in message
Susan ...your quilts are stunning !!! I see that you won some ribbons

for
your
Celtic Memories too....which is gorgeous also !!.....Did you make the

quilt
for the
miniature railway ?....Did you make the miniature railway too???...
All beautiful work !! Mary

"Susan Torrens" wrote in message
Here are a few links to try:
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...80453326gvxoRe

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...80452321HLhUnq

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...80453090DBNjvP

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...80451955PAasrZ

The next two are close-up pictures of the quilting on the Tulip Log

Cabin
quilt - found the photos while doing some file management!

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...80442601OCOfoW

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...0442906uLKoPr-
Starting to prepare for our winter in Florida - pack, pack, pack!