Old July 1st 03, 04:36 AM
hotish

Default Very small scratches in computer screen

I have already scratched off the coating and now what is left is very
very small scratches all over the screen..

so you guys think i should chuck it out? I seriously doubt it will
blow up/implode...

any ideas on removing the small scratches?

(Kevin G.) wrote in message . com...
The anti glare coating on the screen can be taken off with a chemical.
If the scratches you're seeing are a result of the anti glare being
scratched you may be able to wipe the rest of the coating off and with
it the scratches. My sister in law works for an eye glass
manufacturer and she used a chemical on my lenses to remove the anti
glare when it became scratched. I'm not sure what she used to remove
it but I would imagine you could check with a nearby eye glass
retailer and they could help you.

Kevin g

www.kevinandtammy.net