Old February 8th 18, 09:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default Thot I'd drop in and say 'h'!

On Thu, 08 Feb 2018 13:09:19 -0500, Nyssa
wrote:

More knitting, occasionally a sewing project, most most
of my time is taken up by reading. Love my Kindles! Once
the weather improves, I'll probably be out trying yet again
to outwit the deer and other critters who think my vegetable
garden is an all you can eat buffet.

This sounds terrible but worked very well for me when I lived outside
town and was persecuted by deer in the garden - you need to put some
urine in a spray bottle and go out and spray around where you don't
want them. It really works and I feel it is probably obvious as it
would be like another animal leaving marker scent around. The deer
just find it confusing and decide to plunder elsewhere

Nyssa, who also needs to reinstall her design software on
a computer that can actually run it