Old September 19th 06, 04:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kalera Stratton

Default BE WELL, KALERA!

wrote:
Feel better very soon, Kalera my dear. It sounds like you had half your
head reamed out (I wrote it before I realised how gross that sounds,
but really it does sound that way!). Remember; this is a unique
opportunity. Milk it baby. Don't go back to work/mothering until you
have to and maybe a little bit after that! Lots of love to you sweetie.
Marisa
www.galleryvittoria.co.nz

Hee hee hee it does sound gross but it's TRUE, ugh! I am going to get as
much time off over this as I can. It's a bit hard when new glass colors
have just arrived... OH and such pretty ones! But I am going to stay in
bed until I am well and healed!