Old December 20th 05, 03:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry

Default Rhodium Plating to improve setting

It seems to me that the affect the rhodium would have on the security
of the setting would be far eclipsed by fundamental and basic stone
setting practices.

In just about everything, the application of basic fundamental
principles/practices is a necessary foundation before you can fine
tune anything. Once you have the fundamentals mastered, the fine
tuning leads you toward perfection.

This reminds me of something I learned in the Corps many years ago.
"If you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with BS".

I've been absent from rec.crafts.jewelry for a while. I left an
inspection job to take a job outside jewelry in Seoul Korea. I've
finally got a shop set up here in my home and look forward to being a
small part of this community again.