Old December 4th 15, 04:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default Holiday Greetings

On Fri, 04 Dec 2015 09:20:38 -0600, Joan Erickson
wrote:

On 12/3/2015 2:31 PM, wrote:

We had our Turkey Day on Sunday, since DD had to work Thursday and
Friday. It was a good day, although no stitching was done since there
were a bunch of extra people in the house! Weather was great, too!

Do you mean you had all the grandchildren?

Yes, all 2 of them, plus my kids, DIL, SIL & my mom. Not atrociously
cramped, but there were 10 of us.

And I had planned on giving the advent calendar I stitched to the gk
that day but totally forgot about it. I had to drive over there the
next night so they could start it on Dec. 1!

Be afraid, very afraid, that's the first sign of age creeping on !