Old December 24th 07, 03:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

Default Another wannabe Basement Bandit....

On Dec 23, 5:27 pm, " Moonraker" wrote:
wrote in message

Does bad mouthing someone else's work make you feel better about your
own?

Dennis Brady

It's seemed to work for you.

Nope. What works for me is creating more "basement bandits". I've
never commented negatively on someone else's work but always
encouraged those "basement bandits' to just keep steadily improving
their work and continue selling it until they blow elitist asses like
you right out of business. Seems to be working because there are new
artisans coming in steadily and old ones being pushed out just as
steadily. For all you basement bandits, here's some stuff that will
help teach you how to improve sales".
http://www.glasscampus.com/tutorials.htm