Old December 24th 07, 01:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Jman

Default Another wannabe Basement Bandit....

On Dec 22, 9:44*am, Chemo the Clown wrote:
On Dec 21, 3:33*pm, "C Ryman" wrote:

Man, those are some ugly lead lines.

--
Connie

" Moonraker" wrote in message

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/art/516262532.html-Hide quoted text -

Man...those are soooo.....ya know, "beautiful" just isn't the word. I
wonder if he/she learned all that up in Canada?

I doubt it....
More than likely bought by a Canadian though...
Unlike yourselves, we can buy just about anything with our 'large'
disposable incomes.
Soon enough, you "Clowns" in the USA won't be able to buy a hut in
Mexico, never mind
your Interest only mortgage's ! With your falling dollar, your glass
is going to get 'mighty
expensive' indeed.

I can't wait to buy some 'cheap real estate' in a bit more 'temperate'
climate. I think I'll
start in Florida ! Maybe I'll start importing glass from
Canada...hmmmmm.....

/FC...