Old February 15th 07, 06:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
SandeeK

Default Req help to find fabric

Appreciate any help to find fabric with " vintage baseball" look and
drape. I have googled for hours with variety of fabric descriptions
such as red pin stripe, baseball, vintage, red stripe, etc.

Orig uniforms worn by adults in 1900's were heavy cotton wool, don't
need to match the original fabric, just the "look" of the antique
uniform for little ones.

Prefer white/off white with the tiny RED stripe (trying to make the
baseball uniform generic for children).

I have a photography studio and to purchase similar uniforms for
little ones they are $175. EACH. As I need a variety of sizes for our
little models coming for portraits, it would cost me about $1,100.00
for six uniforms, three girls, three boys..

Thanks for your time and any helpful suggestions.