Old August 21st 06, 02:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
BB

Default White wool or white cotton?

I have made baby blankets out of top-quality acrylics for each of my
grandkids. They hold their color, wash and dry with ease and wear like
iron.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans

I'm already working on an acrylic blanket and there will probably be
more of those for everyday use and for them to do with what they want.
I also wanted to make one extra special one that I would hope would be
saved and handed down in future years. For that one, I thought a
natural fiber might be better. If white wool would turn yellow, then I
should think about alternative colors.

BB