Old April 16th 04, 01:54 AM
Melinda Meahan - remove TRASH to reply

Cynthia Spilsted wrote:

Either way, there is no purpose to trashing e-quaintences. We might not
agree with everything the other has said, but let's keep open minds here,
people! I like this group because of all the sewing info shared (stories
and tips), but it saddens me when people get nasty to each other.

That wasn't my point. My point was that if she didn't like what that
person had to say, nobody was forcing her to open emails written by her.

Melinda, who doesn't understand any more why it's so hard to not read
the writings of someone you know will get you riled up

--
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle.
I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. - Mother Teresa