Old September 2nd 03, 12:13 AM
Shelly

I'll definitely have to remember this little tip myself!
Shelly
"Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply " wrote in
message ...
From: "Shelly" glassangel at charter dot net

.... I changed her bobbin and top thread and SHE changed her attitude!

I am taching friend to sew and it's the one -- probably the only --

rule I
have insisted on :-))). If the machine starts to act up after going

along
nicely, unthread it, remove the bobbin, clean everything and start over.
Surprising how many problems this cleans up :-)! CiaoMeow ^;;^
.

PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^

their
WHISKERS!!
Nothing is complete without a few cat hairs!

---