Old September 2nd 03, 12:26 AM
Donna in Idaho

So, Diana, when they change from cooperative to cranky - the machine changes
from a her to a him? And, then back again, when he/she starts behaving?
Inquiring minds need to know! :-]

--
Donna in Idaho!
Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator

The ultimate inspiration is the deadline!

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
Cranky machines are invariably Hims. :-)
Boats and ships are She, and machines that run problem free are She also.
Thats just my opinion. Of course.
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"Shelly" glass angel at charter dot net wrote in message
Thanks to everyone that gave me pointers on the problem with the

wicked
machine. I changed her bobbin and top thread and SHE changed her

attitude!
lol Thanks again and I'll have to remember this in the future when she
starts acting up again.
Shelly

---