Old November 14th 08, 05:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.marketplace
Vibrant Jewels[_2_]

Default FS: LINKA Texture Molds

I have one lot of texture moulds used in making scale models, the brand name
is LINKA, Model Building System, made in Scotland by Thomas Salter LTD. I
have Stonework, Brickwork, Log Cabin, Roof Shingles, etc., a total of 12
moulds, gently used. I have A1, A2, A3, A4, C1, C2, C3, C4, C5, R1, W1, W3.

This is a link to their current pricing which is $12 each.
http://www.linkaworld.com/Ordering/P...Order_Form.htm

I didn't see the numbers I have on LINKA's site, but I have pics he
http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/Misc/Moulds.htm

This is a PRE-AUCTION sale, if they aren't sold in 14 days, I'm going to put
them up for auction. I would rather sell this as a lot, but would consider
offers for parts of the set. I have pics of models made from them, but the
models are NOT for sale at the present time.

Thank you!
--
Karleen Cole
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)