Old August 7th 06, 06:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Default can we post pics

Welcome, Betty.
You will see some references in various posts to their pictures on
these free Websites (I think I mostly see Webshots).
Have a look, next time you read through the day's messages, for the blue
highlighted 'address' and have a look to see what you think.
If you have your own website, of course, you can use that. Quite a few
people include their picture website - their own or an already set up
one like the above - as a line in their signature.
..
In message .com,
Crafty writes
hi mary I just joined and thanks for the tips on the pics. hugs. betty.

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill