Old June 16th 05, 03:59 PM
Brenda Lewis

Default Another finish

I have set aside the stocking for now since I think holding my scroll
frame is what has made my rotator cuff problem flare up again. I've
spent the last three nights making the Mill Hill ornament "Icy
Snowflake" which will be a gift to DH. I've already ordered "Ice Blue
Snowflake" to go with it.

While I really liked this kit (except for threading the beading needle
which is too fine for my finest threader), there should be a note on the
outside packaging to let buyers know stuffing materials (required to
finish as shown on the package) are not included.

--
Brenda
NEW to Styx, classic to the world: Big Bang Theory