Old June 6th 10, 11:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
J*

Default Does anybody recognize this fabric, please?

i'm off to bed now...finally.
keep safe, come home well.
kick any butts that need kicking at hospital.
cant wait to see those gadgets, i love'em too.
hugz, Nel.
j.

"Sartorresartus" wrote ...
Thank you, all of you. It has been of some help. It has certainly
pointed me in the direction of where to go. I think my original
fabric was an impulse buy at a show, with the view to buying more
later. You know the kind of thing, the FQ that makes the 'deal' work:
five for the price of three, or suchlike. Then THAT is the FQ you
need to use most. sigh!

Anyways, back to hospital, with some handstitching under my arm, but
no nearer to the fabric yet. When I get home for good, maybe I shall
have a good excuse for some shopping.

Oh, and I have some new gadgets to expose...

Till then...
Nel
(Gadget Queen)