Old June 3rd 10, 11:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Default Does anybody recognize this fabric, please?

Nel, I haven't found an exact match - but did find one that just might be a
'member of the family'. Take a look at this:

http://www.havasuquilts.com/cgi-bin/...d=1#pc_2184_1f

As ever, this might give you the zip code for Montana but I'm hoping you'll
see Cats World at Havasu Quilts. The colors and manner seem to be very
similar. Anyhow, it sure is cute. Polly

"Sartorresartus"
Dear all,

I'm on furlough from hospital and have run out of UFO's I can do
there. So need to set up a new project. I want to use this fabric as
the backing, but I can't find it anywhere. Does anybody recognize it
and perhaps know the maker/name?

Please?

http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/f...bookfabric.jpg

Thanks, and I'll update on the news another time, if you don't mind.

Nel
(Gadget Queen)