Old October 11th 06, 07:46 PM
Elli Elli is offline
Member

Location: At my craft table!

[quote=Roscoe2]So what type of marker do you prefer? Tombow? SU? Impress? Dee
Groenig's? So tell us which do you prefer?

Hi All!

I once swore I had no need for markers. A watercolor paintbox suited me fine. I've since come up with some interesting techniques that use markers. I started out "borrowing" my children's crayola markers but have slowly built up a collection of TomBows which are better because of the brush shape (I don't use the fine point so much).

Cheers

--
Elli
http://www.notjuststamping.com