Old October 5th 06, 02:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
JRTowner

Default Here is another one for you . . . Tombow or other marker?

I like Marvy Marker for a watercoloer effect but I do wish they would
make the ink and pen caps the same corlor. For a permament maker, I
like Zig's because they have a real nice fine tip. I also have some
Gelly Roll's in gel ink with sparkels in it that are nice But I do find
the gel tends to spear so i heat set it. I don't buy cheap ones
because they dry out very quickly. I also like open stock option of
Marvy's, Zig's, anf Gelly Roll's, That way I don't have to buy a set
to get one color.