Old November 17th 05, 03:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Win $500 for designing a quilt in Electric Quilt - Planet Patchwork contest

You could win $500 for designing a quilt in Electric Quilt!

Planet Patchwork, along with our sister site The Quilt Channel, and
with support from The Electric Quilt Company, announces a virtual
quilt design contest for users of Electric Quilt software. So many of
you told us how much you love Electric Quilt that we want to provide
an opportunity for you strut your stuff, and feature your work for
other EQ users to see and be inspired by.

Prizes will be awarded for Best of Show ($500.00 grand prize), Best in
Category (3 $250.00 first prizes), and runners-up in each category
(gift packs of merchandise from Planet Patchwork, Electric Quilt, and
our sponsors). Deadline: December 1st, 2005.

For full rules please see:

http://planetpatchwork.com/eqprojectcontest.htm