Old June 7th 04, 10:50 PM
roxan

It is the August issue of Jewelry Crafts magazine on the back cover. I
usually don't buy this magazine but this issue has a really good article on
the Russian beader Varvara Konstantinov. There is some beautiful Russian
beading and a pretty garden necklace in this issue worth buying.
Roxan
"Debbie B" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Which magazine? I wanna see it. lol

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short
"roxan" wrote in message
I just pick up a copy of jewelry crafts magazine and seen that they had

used
my work in one of the ads on the back of the magazine. It is really fun

see your own work in print. They made my necklaces look really good with
much better photos then I can do with my digital.
Roxan

---