Old July 22nd 05, 03:10 PM
Kathy Applebaum

"frood" wrote in message
om...
I now have a pair of car seats that I no longer need. Spike and Giles just
moved up to booster seats. They are 5 years old, but I swear on my fabric
stash that they have never been in a car accident, not even a fender
bender. Can I offer these on freecycle? If not, what am I supposed to do
with them? They are a major brand, and were top-of-the-line when purchased.

I've seen them on our local freecycles before, and they were claimed awfully
quickly. Why not try putting them up on freecycle and see what happens?

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
Queen of Fabric Tramps