Old July 21st 05, 07:56 AM
Morag in Oxford

Here in the UK there is talk of banning the sale of second hand car seats -
you will only be able to use second hand if it comes from someone in the
family or a friend - i.e. you know the history. I'm sure there will be
someone who would take your car seat and use it but personally I wouldn't
risk using ANY second hand seat. I'm sure you're very trustworthy as are
the majority of people, but with something like a car seat that is so
important I'd rather spend the extra and get new, for peace of mind.
Morag

"frood" wrote in message
om...
I now have a pair of car seats that I no longer need. Spike and Giles just
moved up to booster seats. They are 5 years old, but I swear on my fabric
stash that they have never been in a car accident, not even a fender
bender. Can I offer these on freecycle? If not, what am I supposed to do
with them? They are a major brand, and were top-of-the-line when purchased.

Can you believe the girls are going to be 5 in 3 weeks?

--
Wendy
un-STUFF email address to reply