Old July 21st 05, 02:46 AM
frood

The safety standards are so strict, I doubt if they'd take them. I mean, you
guys understand that I wouldn't swear on my stash unless I meant it, but
they don't. There is no way to prove they have not been in an accident.

--
Wendy
De-STUFF email address to reply
"Sherry Starr" wrote in message
I don't know anything about freecycle, but you might want to offer them to
your local police department or hospital.

Sherry Starr

"frood" wrote in message
om...
I now have a pair of car seats that I no longer need. Spike and Giles just
moved up to booster seats. They are 5 years old, but I swear on my fabric
stash that they have never been in a car accident, not even a fender
bender. Can I offer these on freecycle? If not, what am I supposed to do
with them? They are a major brand, and were top-of-the-line when
purchased.

Can you believe the girls are going to be 5 in 3 weeks?

--
Wendy
un-STUFF email address to reply