Old February 27th 04, 02:37 PM
Cathy Weeks

(Millie) wrote in message . com...

Xacto has a miter saw and miter box that will make it easier to make
the mouldings meet in the joints. It will take a little practice to
get the cuts just right, but you will be surprised and pleased how
fast you can complete. Also.....use masking tape to hold there pieces
in place when you glue...I have used Alines Super Tackie glue. It
will let you move your pieces until just right and will give you time
to make adjustments and will dry perfectly clear. Have never found
any other glue that works as well for mini's..It has a resiliency that
lasts and lasts and does not become brittle.

I've looked at some of the miter saws and boxes, and plan to get one
next month. I looked at examples of finished dollhouses with moulding,
and KNEW I couldn't do that without some sort of tool like that.

As for the super tackie glue...do you use it in conjunction with other
glues, or by itself?

Cathy Weeks