Old February 26th 04, 10:32 PM
Carol

"Cathy Weeks" wrote in message
om...
I'm getting ready to place an order for building components for the
small "practice" dollhouse I'm building. I want to use moulding along
the floor and ceiling, and vertically in the corners. But where the
corner molding joins the baseboard and crown moulding, I think it will
look funny.

How do you make it look right?

Cathy Weeks

I can't quite picture what you're doing. Are you running the corner molding
from floor to ceiling or baseboard to ceiling molding? Are you using thick
molding that sticks out beyond the ceiling and floor molding? I don't think
that will look good. You can do away with corner molding. I use small
quarter round molding in the corners. The curved end faces out. It's
hardly noticable and it gives the room a nice finished look. I run it from
the baseboard to the bottom of the ceiling molding.

Carol
S P Miniatures
http://www.spminiatures.com