Old January 14th 04, 09:20 PM
Jan Lennie

You can
1 attach with thread that matches the beads
2 thread that matches the ground fabric
3 Use an 'invisible thread' which is a nylon type thread , the best to be
had (and the cheapest ) is from a fishing supply shop.
I prefer to attach beads using a normal cross of two strands of thread -
first 'leg' goes through the bead 2nd 'leg' is split and surrounds the bead
to hold it snugly in place.
Jan
"BBryer" wrote in message
om...
Hello all.

For Christmas I received the pattern etc.. for L&L Celtic Christmas.
It will be my first Lavender and Lace.

I have a question for someone who has done it or something simialr.

What do I use to put the beads on. I asked at my LNS and she said
either the backgournd colour or a colour that matches the beads.

Just wanted some input from other people.

Thanks
Bonnie Bryer